Slice of life/ Free post

A while back for my birthday i went paintballing if you don't know what that is it's were you get a air compressed gun that shoots paintballs, paintballs are little balls of paint that hurt when you get shot by one. So me and my cousin were playing we see this man with a really cool paintball gun and then we may have thought that he was on the other team so of course we shoot him like 30 times and he go really upset of course me and my cousin we thinking was that guy on our team. He was but we didn't know that. And then he was on our team again and he shot us. Then we got mad. Then from there he wasn't on our team so then we were able so shoot him for real but us and the guy made up in the end. That's the story of I was shooting my teammate

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing your post this week. It sounds like you had a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems pretty cool. But I have one question, do the paintballs hurt?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If I were president

Cheetah