My superhero

So my superhero his name is Ethan of coarse he’s 6’0 tall not as tall as me but besides that he can turn invisible and can move things with his mind I know super cool 😎. He has 2 jobs 1 as a superhero and the other well, he’s a pizza delivery guy super cool. He loves his job he weighs 150lb oh I forgot he can also fly Super typical for a superhero. He goes around and stops crime he turns invisible so the burglars can’t see him and he stops carjacking he has super strength he can hurdle a train💥 But thats not the point he has..... well A family also when he comes back from work he gives a big huge to him wife and his 2 kids but. There’s one thing his wife and 2 kids don’t know that he has powers they only think that he’s a pizza delivery man making $3.00 and hour while his wife is a nurse getting $15.00 an hour and, one day coming home from work he had to tell his wife and 2 kids that he was a superhero. Well that day he told them the kids were like omg do it for us and the wife oh man the wife she said. Well she didn’t react but still. He told her. That’s the story of my superhero Ethan and the kids names were Junior and J.J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I were president

Cheetah