Slice of life #1 Challenge

So hi a couple months ago in like early August before school started and I was scared i was going threw depression I mean I still am just not as bad like when it was early August I was going threw a lot I was having suicidle thought’s but now I’m not and I realized that I just needed to take a break and not talk to anyone and I did that at the time I didn’t have a great life my mom would always be traveling and I have no father figure in my life the only person I consider my dad is my brother cause he’s there for me when my mom is out traveling for her job now I’m still going threw depression but not as bad and hopefully by the end of the year I’m not going therw depression anymore and that’s my slice of life for today hope u enjoyed

Comments

  1. This is a great Slice of Life practice. I look forward to reading more of these in the future. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If I were president

Cheetah